Thursday, March 30, 2006

Cherry blossoms

On Saturday, I went for a hike near Hamamatsu with some other teachers. We had a good view of the city on the way up the mountain:
On Sunday, I went with Ayako to Hamamatsu castle which is close to where we live:
As you can see, the cherry blossoms are out now, so we got lots of shots with them:
I also got to take some fun nice shots with my new camera:

I have seen cherry blossoms in Canada, so I thought it would look the same here. The major difference I've found here is that I see cherry blossoms everywhere and in long rows and along rivers which make them that much more beautiful in Japan.

This coming Saturday, I'll be going to a cherry blossom viewing party (hanami) with my co-workers, so there'll be more Cherry blossoms (sakura) to come.

No comments: