Monday, July 16, 2007

City hall wedding

So on Friday, Ayako and I went down to to municipal office in our new area to submit our marriage papers. We had gotten two people to witness our marriage, although they only had to sign the application form and not actually come to watch us get married. We handed in our application form and we were married...simple as that. Of course we will have a proper ceremony, but not until next year when my family can come over here. Anyways, here is a shot of us after getting married:
We went for a nice lunch together at an Italian restaurant. At night, we had some friends over to my apartment (we won't move until the end of the month). Here's me opening a bottle of Dom Perignon which had been given to us by our friends Keiji and Eiki:
Here is Ayako and myself with some wedding cookies from our friends Keisuke and Rie:
And here is Stef, Christine and Ayako with super big wafers:

No comments: