Friday, August 03, 2007

Unpacking

Well, we've moved into our new place on the lake. Right now, there are boxes everywhere and we've got lots of unpacking and cleaning to do. Sorry, no exciting photos to show right now. Actually, I can't figure out which box I put my camera in. I wanted to take a picture of 2 hawks that were sitting on the hydro wires next to our house today...but no camera. I also wanted to take a picture of 3 cats having a meeting on the bicycle path outside our house...but no camera. I would also like for everyone to hear the neighbor's dog who sings with the music that is played in our area at 7 am, 12 noon & 5 pm, but you'll have to come here to hear that. Hopefully once I do find my camera, I'll get some nice shots of the area that we now live in. That's all for now.

No comments: