Sunday, March 22, 2009

Community message board

Unfortunately, due to it being a busy March for me, there hasn't been many things I can post about. So today, I'm doing a short post on our community message board.
There are 20 houses in the small community near our house. I've done previous posts about some of the meetings and events that we have done with them. A less exciting, but new thing for us when we moved here was the community message board. The board has important messages and upcoming events that our community leader puts together every two weeks. The board also has a list of the houses in our community. He passes the message board to the next house on the list for them to look over. When they are done, they pass it on to the next house on the list, and so on. Below, you can see me going to the house across the street to pass the message board.
Told you it wasn't that exciting. Hopefully there will be some better, more exciting posts soon.

No comments: