Sunday, January 10, 2010

New Year gathering

Similar to the end-of-year parties that I went to last year, this year starts off with a shinnenkai, or new year gathering. I met with my previous students from Photonics along with another previous teacher, Bill, and their current teacher, Abby, and her boyfriend, Daniel.

Before we left, one of the neighbourhood dogs was running around and wanting to play. I went to see if the neighbours were in since the dog is usually in his yard, but there weren't. Since I couldn't catch him, we had to leave while he went yapping to other neighbours:
We met the group at El Techo restaurant, which we had previously been to once before:
We had a set menu of 7 courses and all we could drink. We could enjoy many Mexican cocktails.
It was nice to see that the old group hasn't changed and good to see Bill after quite a while.

No comments: