Monday, February 13, 2006

ACT Tower

On Sunday, I went with Ayako up ACT Tower in my city. It's by far the tallest building in my city and I can see it from whatever direction I'm driving into the city. Actually, it's only a 5 minute walk from my apartment as you can see from this next photo:
And it's very grand when you are walking around downtown:

I found out that it has 47 floors and is 213 metres tall. It's the only building in my city that is over 90 metres, so it makes a great landmark for finding my way home if I'm lost anywhere in the city.

There is an observation floor on the 43rd floor that we went to and got these nice shots:


The next shot is of my apartment from the tower:
You should be able to find it easily now when I take a shot looking south to the Pacific Ocean:
The next shot is looking north, so you can see the mountains to the north. This was one of my panoramic shots.

I could see Mount Fuji, but not as clearly as I did in a previous post:


We got to watch a beautiful sunset:
I also got a couple of good shots at night:

No comments: