Monday, June 19, 2006

Rainy weekend

I'm finding out that it's hard to predict the weather in Hamamatsu, even for the weather forecasters. Saturday was supposed to be cloudy until night time, but instead it started pouring rain in the afternoon. Unfortunately, Ayako and I were coming back from the stores on our bicycles then, so we got completely soaked.

On Sunday, it was supposed to rain throughout the day, but yet it stopped about 12 noon and turned out to be a beautiful day. We went to visit a previous co-worker and went for a walk along with her husband and her dog:
In the evening, we went to a flower park which had lots of fireflies to see at night. I took pictures but they only turned out to be a green dot against a black background, so I won't show them here. I will show you a fountain show that was amusing since it was set to romantic music:

No comments: