Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wildlife photos near the house

Since Ayako and I have been having trouble unpacking the last of our boxes due insufficient space for stuff, we went and bought a tall bookcase and file cabinet to hopefully get the rest of the moving boxes out of the living room.

While I was happy we could do some cleaning up, it doesn't make for wonderful photos on a blog. And so for your enjoyment, or at least my enjoyment, I'm going to post some of the wildlife I've seen near the house recently. I'm finding it's much easier to go birdwatching when large birds are flying by your front window that faces the lake, than when you are living in an apartment downtown. Anyways, here's some of the pics:




Finally, here's a shot of the moon when it was just coming up over the water one night:

No comments: