Saturday, November 17, 2007

Roland festival

If you look back at Nov. 2005 in the archives, you will see that I went to this Roland festival shortly after arriving in Japan. Roland makes pianos and synthesizers and some teachers at our school teach there. The festival is held for Roland employees and families and we were also invited to visit. The first time I went to the festival, I took a picture out the window of the lake and commented on what a beautiful view they had. Luckily now, I have almost the same view from our house. Since the Roland centre where the festival is held is just a 5-minute walk from our house, it was no problem to get there. We watched a few of the bands performing there and enjoyed some of the food they were serving. They also had horse rides and a petting zoo this time:Ayako and I enjoyed playing with the baby chicks. I taught Ayako how to hypnotize the baby chicks, which was fun:

No comments: