Saturday, December 03, 2005

Girls on Unicycles

I just got back from doing some Xmas shopping downtown. Downtown looks really nice now at night with lots of Xmas lights up. I'm starting to get in the Xmas spirit with doing my Xmas shopping and Xmas decorations up in stores even though I still don't have to wear a coat outside during the day. It does cool off pretty good during the night though.
When I was going through downtown, there was a street performance of these cute girls dressed up Xmas outfits and all on unicycles doing routines to Xmas music. They were really good and some I'm sure were only 6 years old or so.

(This is the first time I've taken a photo with my camera and sent it to my own email address so I could post the photo. I'm pretty impressed with how well the photo turned out)

No comments: